Scotland has been forced into a late change in Edinburgh, with centre Alex Dunbar ruled out of Saturday's Test.
Dunbar was under a concussion cloud after a knock against the All Blacks and was on Friday deemed unable to meet the protocols needed to play.
The 27-year-old will be replaced by Pete Horne in the clash, with potential debutant Phil Burleigh comes onto the bench in place of HOrne
Burleigh has had stints in New Zealand as well as Scotland in his career, set to win his first Test cap at 31.
Scotland defence coach Matt Taylor said Horne had been training in 12 during the week, with Dunbar working through his concussion process, and was confident the change wouldn't be disruptive.
"I think our system's the same no matter who comes in, so it's just executing the defensive system really well and they've got lots of good plays," he said.
"Some of their (Australia's) plays, they've used quite a lot and they've had some good success with, so we've tried to rep them but in a game, you never know what Australia will pull out because they're always good at pulling out some really good moves as well, but we've defended pretty well during the week."
Scotland takes on Australia on Saturday November 25, kicking off at 2:30pm local, Sunday 1:30am AEDT, LIVE on beIN Sports and SBS Viceland.
Scotland to face Wallabies
1. Darryl Marfo (Edinburgh Rugby) - 2 caps
2. Stuart McInally (Edinburgh Rugby) - 11 caps
3. Simon Berghan (Edinburgh Rugby) - 4 caps
4. Grant Gilchrist (Edinburgh Rugby) - 17 caps
5. Jonny Gray (Glasgow Warriors) - 37 caps
6. John Barclay (Scarlets) - 65 caps
7. Hamish Watson (Edinburgh Rugby) - 14 caps
8. Ryan Wilson (Glasgow Warriors) - 31 caps
9. Ali Price (Glasgow Warriors) - 10 caps
10. Finn Russell (Glasgow Warriors) - 31 caps
11. Sean Maitland (Saracens) - 28 caps
12. Pete Horne (Glasgow Warriors) - 27 caps
13. Huw Jones (Glasgow Warriors) - 10 caps
14. Tommy Seymour (Glasgow Warriors) - 38 caps
15. Stuart Hogg (Glasgow Warriors) - 55 caps
16. Fraser Brown (Glasgow Warriors) - 28 caps
17. Jamie Bhatti (Glasgow Warriors) - 2 caps
18. Zander Fagerson (Glasgow Warriors) - 14 caps
19. Ben Toolis (Edinburgh Rugby) - 6 caps
20. Cornell du Preez (Edinburgh Rugby) - 4 caps
21. Henry Pyrgos (Glasgow Warriors) - 26 caps
22. Phil Burleigh (Edinburgh Rugby) - 0 caps
23. Byron McGuigan (Sale Sharks) - 1 cap