New Aussie men's Sevens coach Tim Walsh has named the first team of his tenure, to go to Singapore.
Walsh has brought in Lachie MIller and Jeral Skelton are two changes from the squad that finished fifth at the Commonwealth Games.
Tom Lucas will miss the tournament through injury, with Charlie Taylor also dropping out of the squad.
Walsh has had barely a week to find his feet in the men's program, after coaching the Aussie women at the Gold Coast games, but said he was happy to jump straight in.
“It’s been a quick turnaround between finishing with the women’s program to starting in my new role," he said.
“Diving right in is a great way to start, the sooner I can shape and influence the team with my leadership the style the better.
“The squad has been enthusiastic and vocal about wanting to improve and to be consistently on the podium especially after finishing eighth at the Olympics, fifth on the Gold Coast and currently fifth on the World Series.”
Walsh has previously coached the men's side, for four months back in 2015, but this is his first permanent role as the team's coach.
Australia has a tricky pool in Singapore, facing New Zealand, Scotland and Wales in their opening matches.
IN: Jeral Skelton, Lachie MIller
OUT: Tom Lucas, Charlie Taylor
Australia's men's Sevens squad for the Singapore Sevens.
1. Jeral Skelton, 4 caps, Brothers
2. Tom Connor, 5 caps, Warringah
3. Sam Myers, 34 caps, Norths (Sydney)
4. Lachlan Miller, 1 cap, Southern Cross University (Coffs Harbour)
5. Nicky Price, 2 caps, Southern Districts
6. John Porch, 17 caps, Norths (Sydney)
7. Tim Anstee, 17 caps, Eastwood
8. Jesse Parahi (c), 43 caps, Norths (Sydney)
9. Brandon Quinn, 7 caps, Gordon
10. Ben O’Donnell, 7 caps, Randwick
11. Maurice Longbottom, 5 caps, Lloyd McDermott Rugby Development Team
12.Lachlan Anderson, 14 caps, Eastwood
13. Dylan Pietsch, 9 caps, Randwick
Saturday April 28 - All times AEST
1pm - Australia vs Scotland
4:50pm - Australia vs New Zealand
7:54pm - Australia vs Wales