The Queensland women's XV have largely stuck with their side that beat Melbourne last weekend for their first home game of the year this Saturday night.
Queensland kicked off with a 112-0 win over the Rebels but a fresh RugbyWA side, coming off a round one bye, will likely prove to be a tougher test.
Coach Moana Virtue said she was focused on maintaining her team's stability after that first-up win.
"Given the performance the team delivered in Round 1, it’s important to maintain some stability in terms of selection to ensure the group continues to develop combinations,” she said.
“We hadn’t had a trial game ahead of the competition, so I was really happy with the way the girls applied what we have been practicing in training last weekend, but the RugbyWA side will be a different challenge.
“We saw in 2018 that the Western Australian girls have a strong forward pack, who will play a physical game, and they also have a number of experienced backs who will be dangerous.
“It’s a great opportunity on Saturday afternoon for the girls to improve and back-up last week’s performance.
“I’d encourage Queensland Rugby fans to get out and support the team throughout the Super W, starting with this weekend’s match at Suncorp Stadium. There are some really talented players amongst the group and we’re looking to play a style of Rugby that I’m sure people will enjoy watching, and the girls really appreciate the support.”
The Queensland women's XV take on Rugby WA at Suncorp Stadium, kicking off at 4pm local, 5pm AEDT, LIVE on Kayo Sport, RUGBY.com.au with a replay on FOX SPORTS after the Super Rugby game.
IN: Toa Filimoehala, Ayane Hirata
OUT: Hana Ngaha, Asaka Ono
Queensland to face RugbyWA
1. Christina Sekona - Sunnybank
2. Averyl Mitchell - University of Queensland
3. Liz Patu - Wests
4. Alisha Hewett – GPS/Australian Defence Force
5. Saxon Campbell - Redlands
6. Millie Boyle - Bond University
7. Shannon Mato - Sunnybank
8. Kiri Lingman (C) - Sunnybank
9. Cobie-Jane Morgan - Sunnybank
10. Lavinia Gould – Wests
11. Ivania Wong – Sunnybank
12. Alysia Lefau-Fakaosilea – Sunnybank
13. Cecilia Smith - Brothers
14. Alana Elisaia – Sunnybank
15. Lori Cramer – University of Queensland
16.Ivy Kaleta – Sunnybank
17. Ana Fotu - University of Queensland
18. Toa Filimoehala –Sunnybank
19. Eilidh Sinclair – Sunnybank
20. Vetekina Aho-Fangaloka – Sunnybank
21. Ayane Hirata* – Sunnybank
22. Eseta Aho-Fangaloka – Sunnybank
23. Samantha Treherne – Sunnybank
RugbyWA to play Queensland
1. Terehia Cooper
2. Darryl Wickliffe
3. Raewyn Tuheke
4. Kateraina Ahipene
5. Rebecca Clough
6. Natasha Haines
7. Tara Reed
8. Katherine Outred
9. Crystal Walters
10. Trilleen Pomare
11. Zakiya Kereopa
12. Tui Cope
13. Ariana Hira-Herangi
14. Claudia Nielsen
15. Mhicca Carter
16. Hera-Barb Malcolm Heke
17. Sera Ah-Sam
18. Brooke Mason
19. Claudia Foster
20. Taylor Waterson
21. Neesha Barrett
22. Huia Swannell
23. Caitlin Burt-Poloai