NSW has named a full-strength side to take on Queensland in Friday's Buildcorp Super W final.
Scrumhalf Katrina Barker comes into the 23 for the first time since round two, the first of a number of tweaks to the team.
Kennedy Cherrington will be in the centres, teaming up with Crystal Maguire, while Cobie-Jane Morgan will start at nine.
NSW coach Rob Baumann said on Tuesday his side was prepared for a huge test against Queensland.
"They’re a solid outfit and we certainly aren’t taking them lightly," he said.
"We may have come away with the win up there (in round one), but I think they’ve improved week in, week out. They’ve got a slightly different team we came up against in the first round and they are a solid outfit."
NSW hosts Queensland in the inaugural Super W final on Friday at Allianz Stadium, kicking off at 4:45pm AEST, LIVE on FOX SPORTS. Adults who buy a ticket before 5pm at the ground will pay $15 for entry to the Super W and Super Rugby matches. Registered juniors receive free entry, upon presentation of their juniors card.
NSW women to face Queensland women
1. Emily Robinson (Warringah)
2. Tasmin Sheppard (Sydney University)
3. Evelyn Horomia (Parramatta)
4. Ana-Lise Sio (Parramatta)
5. Inge Visser (VC, Warringah)
6. Grace Hamilton (Sydney University)
7. Ariana Kaiwai (Blacktown)
8. Laura Devereux (Warringah)
9. Cobie-Jane Morgan (VC, Warringah)
10. Chloe Leaupepe (Warringah)
11. Atasi Lafai (Campbelltown)
12. Kennedy Cherrington (Randwick)
13. Crystal Maguire (Warringah)
14. Shanice Parker (Warringah)
15. Ashleigh Hewson (C, Sydney University)
16. Sarah Laman (Warringah)
17. Melissa Fatu (Parramatta)
18.Nancy Vaiaku (Parramatta)
19. Fi Jones (Sydney University)
20. Natalie Maclarn (Warringah)
21. Katrina Barker (Newcastle)
22. Iliseva Batibasaga (Sydney University)
23. Josephine Falesita (Parramatta)