· Ticketek (Syd/Bris): 13-14 digits (numbers, letters '_') near barcode area, ending in test match date
· Ticketmaster (Mel): 7 digits (numbers and letters) near barcode area, ending in test match date
Where can I find the merchandise code?
· The ‘codes’ section of ASICS Rugby Rewards recognises purchases made from WallabyShop.com.au only. The merchandise code will be highlighted in the order confirmation e-mail that you receive after making your purchase.
I have signed up to Twitter, how do I add my Twitter account to Rugby Rewards?
· You need to add YOUR twitter handle (e.g. @johnsmith) in the appropriate box when you register for ASICS Rugby Rewards 2014. You can register at any time, but we advise sooner rather than later to not waste any time!
How do I earn points on Facebook and Twitter?
· Wordplay (Facebook and Twitter) – for those who have registered their details on the Rugby Rewards application, you have the chance to claim points by simply mentioning certain keywords in your Facebook status or a Tweet. These keywords refer to things such as the team, rugby skills as well as partner and competition names. Each Wednesday, we will also reveal a clue via our Facebook page!
· Twitter – we have a range of special keywords that earn you 2 points per use (@QantasWallabies, @ASICSAustralia and #ASICSRugbyRewards are some examples). Be careful though as there is a cap in place!