Check out the resources below - by taking the Rugby Sevens worksheet challenge NOW!
More resources coming soon....
1. Take the Rugby Sevens worksheet challenge
Challenge students to complete the Rugby Sevens-themed worksheets
• Scoreboard challenge
• Funny photo captions
• Rugby Sevens word search
• Rugby values mix and match
• Rugby moves mix and match
• Rugby acrostic poem
• Good or bad sports?
• Locate Rugby countries on a map
• Rugby scenarios – what would you do?
• Rugby Sevens player quiz
2. Celebrate Rugby Sevens cultural diversity
Challenge students to celebrate Rugby Sevens cultural diversity
3. Show the spirit of rugby
Get students to show the spirit of rugby
4. Plan a nutritious Rugby Sevens menu
Challenge students to design a nutritious menu for a Rugby Sevens player to eat in one day during competition!
5. Create a Rugby Sevens brochure
Challenge students to create a brochure explaining the game of Rugby Sevens
6. Try the modified game of Rugby Sevens
Challenge students to play a game of modified Rugby Sevens
7. Stage a student-organised Rugby Sevens festival
Challenge students to plan, organise and stage an intra-school Rugby Sevens festival
The IRB has announced its match officials list for the second stage of the 2014 IRB Junior World Championships overnight, with two Australians appointed to referee two of the games in New Zealand on Sunday.