There are four ways to recieve your qualification
If you are qualifying for the first time, you can gain your qualification by attending one of the following face-to- face courses:
1. Attend a SmartRugby course (2.5hrs)
2. Attend a Kids Rugby U8-U12 course (3 hrs)
3. Attend a Foundation Course (Full Day)
How to Re- qualify online?
1. the last SmartRugby session you attended was a face-to-face course; AND
2. the qualification you gained at that course expired on 31 December last year.
If you do not satisfy both of these pre-requisites you are ineligible to renew online.
If you are re-qualifying, but your last requalification was online you must register for and attend a face-to-face session with your State Union.
07 APRIL 2014
02 APRIL 2014
27 MARCH 2014
Suburb or Town
Click here to register for a face to face course