There are four ways to recieve your qualification
If you are qualifying for the first time, you can gain your qualification by attending one of the following face-to- face courses:
1. Attend a SmartRugby course (2.5hrs)
2. Attend a Kids Rugby U8-U12 course (3 hrs)
3. Attend a Foundation Course (Full Day)
How to Re- qualify online?
1. the last SmartRugby session you attended was a face-to-face course; AND
2. the qualification you gained at that course expired on 31 December last year.
If you do not satisfy both of these pre-requisites you are ineligible to renew online.
If you are re-qualifying, but your last requalification was online you must register for and attend a face-to-face session with your State Union.
The IRB has announced its match officials list for the second stage of the 2014 IRB Junior World Championships overnight, with two Australians appointed to referee two of the games in New Zealand on Sunday.
We’re excited to announce that Australian Rugby will be moving to a new online system for national competition management and participant registration for the 2014 Rugby Sevens season and the 2015 club Rugby season.
Click here to register for a face to face course