1. The Application form is confirmation of the enrolment of the child/children nominated below (“Child”) in the Come and Try Rugby Program (“Program”).
2. The Application form must be accompanied by full payment of the fee for the Program (“Program Fee”).
3. At the sole discretion of Australian Rugby Union Limited (“ARU”) the Program Fee may be refunded if cancellation of enrolment is received by ARU not less than 7 days from the scheduled commencement date of the Program. The Program Fee will not be refunded for any other reason or circumstance.
4. At the sole discretion of ARU the Program may be cancelled, postponed, altered or re-arranged in the event of unsuitable weather conditions or other factors beyond the control of ARU.
5. ARU does not accept any liability for personal injury, property damage or loss sustained by a Child or a parent/guardian of a Child as a result of the presence at or participation in the Program due to any cause whatsoever unless caused by the proven negligence of ARU, its officers, employees or agents.
6. ARU retains the right to use for publicity and advertising purposes in its absolute discretion photographs, video footage or other images of a Child present at or participating in the Program or a parent/guardian of a Child present at the Program.
7. In the event a Child participating in or present at the Program is injured and the parent/guardian of the Child is not present at the Program ARU will arrange such medical, ambulance or hospital care it deems necessary. The parent/guardian of the Child will meet all expenses associated with that care.
The IRB has announced its match officials list for the second stage of the 2014 IRB Junior World Championships overnight, with two Australians appointed to referee two of the games in New Zealand on Sunday.
Suburb or Town