Nominations open to public – Monday 30th June
Nominations close to public – Thursday 24th July
Nominations reviewed and winners decided by State Unions – Friday 25th July
Successful/unsuccessful nomination winners notified by State Unions – Monday 28th July
Nomination Process -
Follow the Six simple steps below
1. Check out what opportunities are available by state (in the table below) for each test as there are differences throughout the year
2. Decide which opportunity/opportunities you are eligible to apply for and you wish to nominate yourself or Club or School team/s for
3. Read the terms & conditions
4. Complete the ON-LINE NOMINATION FORM with your selected opportunities and requested details
5. Hit submit
6. Wait to hear back to see if you have been successful
2014 QWRP Opportunities
NSW Rugby Union
The Castrol EDGE Rugby Championship
Queensland Rugby Union
Remember you can also see the Qantas Wallabies at Fan events in 2014 as well.
Note - only one nomination form can be submitted per individual or club/school per opportunity. You can submit as many as you like as long as you meet the eligibility criteria for the opportunity and it is available for that Test in the state selected.
View maps of match venues or information for match day tickets.
The IRB has announced its match officials list for the second stage of the 2014 IRB Junior World Championships overnight, with two Australians appointed to referee two of the games in New Zealand on Sunday.
Suburb or Town