* required fields
By Brumbies Media Unit
The University of Canberra Brumbies are calling on charities from the Brumbies Region to become part of the furniture and own a Match Day Charity spot for the 2014 season.
With eight home games cemented for the next 12 months at Canberra Stadium the Match Day Charity is a great opportunity for eight of the region’s charities to grab greater exposure.
UC Brumbies General Manager Simon Chester said the Match Day Charity presented a great opportunity for local organisations to gain exposure.
“Each year the Brumbies are presented with hundreds of opportunities to assist charities and community organisations. Match Day Charities are a fantastic way for the club to share exposure with up to 20,000 fans,” Chester said.
“The Brumbies link with the ACT community has always been very strong, but we are committed to diversifying and improving that connection.
“I’d encourage all charities and community organisations who fit the criteria to get in touch with the Brumbies and make the most of this opportunity.
Benefits for the successful charities include:
• Brand exposure to over 15,000 match day attendees (number cannot be guaranteed)
• Acknowledgement as the ‘Official Match Day Charity Partner’ in Stampede – the Brumbies Rugby official match day program
• Acknowledgement and story on
in the week of the home match
• Mentions in relevant media releases (eg. weekly update) relating to the match day
• Acknowledgement on the venue big screen via static slide
• Acknowledgement via the venue PA
• The right to conduct fundraising activities (eg. tin rattle) on match day
• Acknowledgement and promotional flyer placement in all UC Brumbies rugby controlled match day hospitality precincts
• Provided with an official match ball, signed by the captains of both teams and the match referee.
To qualify for support, the charity must be located within the Brumbies Region of the ACT and Southern NSW and support an educational, charitable, community, youth and or rugby based organisation. Religious and political organisation will not be considered unless it is proven their cause will add value to the greater community.
For more information please contact the UC Brumbies Ticketing, Match Day Operations and Customer Engagement Manager, James Brand on 02 6283 8510 or
RaboDirect Rebels flanker Jordy Reid has extended his contract at the Club and will remain a Rebel until at least the end of the 2017.