Welcome to the 2015 Rugby season!
Rugby Link - Streamlining registration and management for clubs Australia wide
ARU’s new Rugby Link Online Registration and Competition Management system is LIVE
· Wednesday 7th January 2015 - Club Administrator access
· Monday 12th January 2015 – Online registration and payment available
· Tuesday 24th February 2015 – Competition management available NEW RESOURCES JUST RELEASED
Club Administrators will received an email containing their Rugby Link Username and Password on or before 7th January 2015. If you have not received this please contact the support desk firstname.lastname@example.org
When you are ready to log in and begin your 2015 registration set-up process, we recommend you begin by;
· Checking and updating your Club’s organisation details
· Familiarising yourself with finding and updating player records
· Granting access to any other administrators at your club, and
· Completing the set-up steps outlined in Transition Guide 2
Once these tasks have been completed, you are now ready to begin the set-up of your first 2015 season registration form.
Click here to view and download documentation to help you with this process.
Video tutorials are also available, click here to find them.