Here's five 2017 Super Rugby facts after the Crusaders won the final in Johannesburg on Saturday.
1. Lions flyhalf Elton Jantjies finished the season as leading scorer with 197 points, followed by Curwin Bosch (151) of the Sharks and Damian McKenzie (140) of the Chiefs.
2. Beaten semi-finalists the Hurricanes were the most prolific of the 18 teams when it came to try scoring with 97 - 74 more than the bottom-ranked Melbourne Rebels.
3. Queensland Reds players spent more time in the "sin bin" than any other team with 13 yellow cards while the Blues and Bulls got only four.
4. Lions scored 14 tries en route to a 94-7 thrashing of the Sunwolves in Johannesburg to record the biggest victory of the season.
5. The Hurricanes achieved the widest away winning margin with the Sunwolves again the victims, losing a first round match 83-17 in Tokyo.