Twelve Wallaroos will earn their Test debut on Saturday, as they attempt to claim a maiden win over New Zealand.
Veteran Ash Hewson will captain the side at Eden Park, that includes six new faces in the starting XV.
Sarah Riordan's impressive form in a 21-19 tour win over Auckland on Tuesday earned her a start at fullback, a move coach Paul Verrell foreshadowed after that victory.
The Wallaroos will be looking to get out on the front foot in New Zealand, after a nervous start in their mid-week game.
Verrell said his side was eagerly anticipating the chance to run out in Auckland against the Black Ferns.
“Our preparation throughout our time in New Zealand has been productive and we have continued to build our depth as a squad," he said.
“Taking on the Black Ferns at Eden Park is going to be a great challenge but the team is really excited by the opportunity to play New Zealand and we can’t wait to get out onto the field.”
The Wallaroos take on New Zealand at Eden Park on Saturday, kicking off at 3:05 pm AEDT, LIVE on FOXSPORTS and broadcast on radio through http://www.abc.net.au/grandstand
1. Louise Burrows, Canberra Royals
2. Ivy Kaleta*, Sunnybank
3. Hana Ngaha*, Sunnybank
4. Alisha Hewett, GPS
5. Chloe Butler, Parramatta
6. Mollie Gray, Sydney University
7. Vesinia Schaaf-Tatufa*,Palmyra
8. Liz Patu, Wests
9. Iliseva Batibasaga, Sydney University
10. Ashleigh Hewson (c), Sydney University
11. Shontelle Stowers*, Warringah
12. Hanna Sio, Parramatta
13. Nareta Marsters*, Sunnybank
14. Cobie-Jane Morgan, Warringah
15. Sarah Riordan*, Merewether Carlton
16. Alanna Patison*, Newcastle University
17. Emily Robinson*, Warringah
18. Danielle Meskell, Warringah
19. Grace Hamilton*, Sydney University
20. Kirby Sefo*, Sunnybank
21. Ariana Kaiwai*, Blacktown
22. Katrina Barker*, Warringah
23. Cheyenne Campbell, Redlands