The following terms and conditions (Terms) apply to all users (You or Your) of the Australian Rugby Union’s (ARU’s) media website, the HSBC Sydney Seven’s website and any mobile version of rugby.com.au (ARU Website). By using the ARU Website, You agree to comply with these Terms.
1. Intellectual Property
All content on the ARU Website belongs to the ARU and/or its suppliers. The ARU reserves all rights to protect is intellectual property as it deems appropriate.
All copyright in the text, images, graphics, interfaces, and other content on the ARU Website, and the arrangement and coordination of all such content, are owned or licensed by the ARU. You may view the ARU Website and its content, but You may not copy, compile, reproduce, modify or distribute any of the ARU Website content for any reason without the express written permission of the ARU.
The ARU Website displays numerous trade marks owned by the ARU, state rugby organizations, ARU sponsors and other third parties in Australia and internationally. You may not use any of the trademarks appearing on the ARU Website without the express written permission of the ARU or the relevant trade mark owner.
2. Third Party Links
The ARU Website contains links to third party websites. Such links are provided for convenience only. By providing links to third party websites, the ARU does not endorse the products or services offered through such sites, nor is the ARU responsible for the content appearing on such sites.
ARU welcomes the use of ARU’s logo, as may be updated from time to time, on third party websites as a link from those sites to the ARU’s website (www.rugby.com.au), subject to ARU approval at all times.
3. Your Conduct
As a condition of Your use of the ARU Website, You warrant to the ARU that You will not use the ARU Website for any purpose that is unlawful, inappropriate or otherwise contrary to these Terms. In particular, You agree not to:
- use the ARU Website for any activities, or submit via the ARU Website any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations or infringe a third party's patent, trade mark, copyright or other proprietary rights or privacy;
- publish, distribute or disseminate on the ARU Website any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive, threatening, inappropriate or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- promote any unsolicited advertising, promotions, materials, surveys, contests or unauthorised services via the ARU Website;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- upload or post files or material that contains software viruses or any other computer code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware;
- download any file posted by another user of the ARU Website that You know or reasonably should know cannot be legally distrusted in such a manner; or
- undertake any conduct that violates any ARU policies or, in ARU’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the ARU Website.
By posting or submitting content to the ARU Website, You represent and warrant that (i) You own all the rights to the content or are authorised to use and distribute the content via the ARU Website; and (ii) the content does not and will not infringe any intellectual property rights, any applicable law or regulation, or any of the warranties made by You above.
ARU reserves the right to pre-screen content submitted for publication on the ARU Website. ARU may refuse to publish or remove content that, in its sole discretion, does not meet its standards or does not comply with the Terms.
You will indemnify the ARU, its employees, agents and representatives from any loss or damage including consequential loss or damage which may arise from Your use of the ARU Website or from any breach by You of these Terms.
While the ARU aims to provide accurate and truthful information at all times, the ARU makes no warranties or guarantees with respect to the accuracy, suitability, reliability or timeliness of the information, software, products or services included in or available through the ARU Website. Any information or advice obtained from the ARU Website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial purposes and You should consult an appropriate professional for specific and personalized advice. All content on the ARU Website, as well as these Terms, are subject to change and may be updated by the ARU at any time in its sole discretion. To the full extent permitted by law, in no event shall the ARU, its agents or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of the ARU Website.
These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of New South Wales courts in resolving any issues or disputes arising under these Terms. Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and the ARU in regards to Your use of the ARU Website.
Qantas Wallabies ASICS uniforms displayed on the team profile page are graphic placeholders only. They do not exist and cannot be purchased.
If You have any questions regarding these Terms or the ARU Website, please visit www.rugby.com.au/contact-us